Yoga is an ancient form of exercise that focuses on strength, flexibility and breathing to boost physical and mental wellbeing. The main components of yoga are postures (a series of movements designed to increase strength and flexibility) and breathing. There is some evidence that regular yoga practice is beneficial for people with high blood pressure, heart disease, aches and pains – including lower back pain – depression and stress.
- Championing education and apprenticeships
- Council Energy Rebate Payments
- My statement on why I have lost confidence in the Prime Minister
- Robert Halfon MP welcomes report published by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) on improvements to Lister House Medical Centre
- Harlow Council’s budget: Council Tax cut and hundreds of millions to regenerate Harlow