Did you know that since 2014 you can enjoy over 100 e-magazines online, completely free of charge.
You can access over 100 e-magazines on your PC, tablet or mobile phone, including varied titles such as Amateur Gardening, Top Gear and OK!
You will need to create a login into an account on the RBdigital system to download e-magazines. This is an additional account to your main Essex libraries one.
If you’re creating an account you will need to have your Essex libraries card handy as you will be asked for your library number.
If you need some help setting up your account then have a look at RBdigital support pages
Using the RBdigital app
You can download the e-magazines app to your phone or tablet so that you can carry on reading magazines you have already checked out on your computer.
If you need help downloading the app then look at the RBdigital support pages.
or you can contact the Library Service.
Check out your favourite audiobooks, ebooks, videos, magazines, comics, educational offerings, and much more. With RBdigital for libraries, you can access 10+ content services – all from a single app.
- Audiobooks: Over 30,000 titles published by Recorded Books, as well as tens of thousands of premium audiobooks from other major publishers.
- eBooks: Bestselling and award-winning e-Books by top authors
- Magazines: The largest collection of digital magazines for libraries, replacing Zino for Libraries.
- Comics: Hundreds of top comics from major brands.
- Streaming Video: Unlimited streaming video services, including award-winning comedies, documentaries, drama, animation, shorts, classic TV, British TV and film, Broadway shows and musicals, Spanish telenovelas and movies, and more.
- Education: A comprehensive collection of online continuing education courses, world language learning, art and music instruction, software training, and more
- Games and Music: Full-length concerts and music documentaries, with video games coming soon
Whether you’re on the go or at home, RBdigital delivers your favourite titles right to your smartphone or tablet. It’s never been easier to access the best digital media from your library’s collection.