We just happened to be in Merville-Franceville-Plage last weekend for the Cider and Dragon Festival. As we walked into town we were transported back into another world of heroic fantasy and history. The town looked amazing and so did many of the enthusiasts walking about in their fantasy-themed costumes. Lots of photos of the event on my blog RoundAboutEuropeinaMotorhome here.
- Championing education and apprenticeships
- Council Energy Rebate Payments
- My statement on why I have lost confidence in the Prime Minister
- Robert Halfon MP welcomes report published by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) on improvements to Lister House Medical Centre
- Harlow Council’s budget: Council Tax cut and hundreds of millions to regenerate Harlow